try to write another tutorial
1. sketching, use ur favorite brush, i use no
eraser to make it quicker.
2. enhancing level 1, make the line cleaner.
3. enhancing level 2, clean it once more.
4. tracing, use solid hardbrush.
5. color testing, make some quick splash under
the line to get color preview for ur guide
6. do grayscale toning first, so u don't have
to take care about too many colors.
7. coloring, make a new layer with "color"
mode, add another layer with "overlay" and or
"soft light" and brush it with light colors to
call for highlights.
8. painting, merge all color layer and start
9. tinting, tint the linework with local
surrounding colors with "transparency lock",
merge it down and then blend it with color
layer. i cahnge her mouth so it will match
with the whole design later.
10.put some design elements here, there, and
we are done.